Monday, July 2, 2012

Attitude of Gratitude - Week 3

Oh, Monday mornings, how you curse me so...  I wish I was still in my amazingly comfortable bed right now, but since I'm not it's time for today's list of things I'm grateful for.  I intentionally chose this series for Mondays because they are always the hardest day of the week, so here we go.

Alicante, Spain


1.     After the crazy storms this weekend and all the people who lost power, I am so very thankful that my apartment is safe and cool.  Thankfully no one I know was hurt!  Good luck to all those without power this week.
2.     The 8 Tracks app has helped me fall asleep many a nights recently.  It's incredibly addicting and there are so many good playlists!  If you're having trouble falling asleep, in need of a new workout mix, or in the mood to be nostalgic for the 90s (as I often am) then check this thing out.
3.   I'm starting to get the itch to go back to Europe again (I've gone the past two years in a row) and while it's not in the cards for me this year, I am so happy that I had the experiences I had there.  I've been thinking about my travels a lot lately with the beautiful weather and slow days at work due to the impending holiday.  Traveling around the world is unlike anything else I've done in my life; I consider those trips to be the most exciting and most rewarding experiences.  You learn a lot about cultures and even yourself when you visit new places, and I plan on keeping my wanderlust attitude for many years to come.

Aphrodite - The Louvre

How was everyone's weekend?  Is Monday the hardest day of the week for you too?
Comment and tell me about the shows and travels that excite you!

No comments:

Post a Comment