Monday, July 23, 2012

Attitude of Gratitude - Week 6

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope you had a fabulous week and weekend.

Pinned Image
via imgfav

It's so easy to go day to day without noticing all the small (and big) blessings we have...  I don't wake up every day spewing gratitude that I have my health and able body, but I really should.  It's such a hassle to get to the doctor, even when it's just a routine check up, when you're so busy in your day-to-day life.  Trying to fit all my annual appointments in recently has reminded me that at least I have a body to care for, insurance to help me do so, and no medical issues.  So I am super grateful for my health and my body, even with all its' little imperfections!

I love that when you're feeling a certain way, like no one else has ever felt the same as you, you can always be corrected by the blogosphere.  These past few weeks have been extremely stressful for me (for reasons which I will be sharing soon enough), so when Emily over at Cashmere & Cupcakes posted about having "A Good Cry" I couldn't help but take a second to feel comfort in the fact that I'm not the only one out there that gets overwhelmed, and the reminder that sometimes all you need is a good cry to pick yourself back up and keep moving.

I've been having some pretty good weekends lately.  It's always nice when the week flies by and the weekend seems to drag. Weekends are perfect to mark things off your to-do list (or bucket list!) and catch up with friends, and of course sleep!  Saturday & Sunday I get to decompress and forget about my stress, which trust me, is much-needed.  I've been really needing my weekends lately and the past couple have been awesome. 



What are you grateful for this Monday?  Have your weekends been
sunshine and smiles or could you use a good cry?



2 comments:

  1. Wow! You made my day...thanks so much for the sweet comment! Love all your posts, you have a great eye.

    It's so true and a nice reminder to be thankful for what we have and sometimes a good cry is ok... thanks for posting this:)

    Best,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I could spread a little Monday cheer. :)
      Thank you so much for checking out my blog and commenting!

      Delete