Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Through the Front Door


via Through the Front Door




It's time for a Big Big Big THANK YOU  to Kirsten for giving away this very squeak-worthy basket of goodies on her blog Through the Front Door.  Yesterday happened to be a particularly rough day for me, so the news that I won couldn't have come at a better time.  I'm taking it as a sign that I don't have time to waste on being sad, and I have so many great things going on in my life that there's really no need!  I can't remember the last time I've ever won anything and all the items in this basket are home related so you already know they are perfect to cheer me up.  Squeaks all around!










So pretty, pretty please with a squeak on top check out Kirsten's fabulous blog!  A few of my favorite posts include:

Stone Surround - Because I can never get enough of stone fireplaces.
Twist on Your Traditional Headboard - Some really great, inventive ideas here.
Yellow and Gray - One of my personal favorite color combinations.
Wedding Wednesday: Brooches - Perfect for a bouquet or a bar.
Photo Arrays - Lovely pictures in this one to inspire.



Happy 4th of July everyone!
via Centerline Homes

No comments:

Post a Comment