Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Barneys Sale Wishlist

Barneys New York is having a super sale right now with some designer labels up to 75% off!  While I'm forcing my credit card to take a little hiatus at the moment, it doesn't hurt to do a little browsing...  So here are a few of the things I'm pining over.

{I apologize for the weird white lining around the photos!  That's how they come out when you borrow them from the Barney's site.}

I'm a sucker for cute flats.  I fully admit it.  These are an obvious choice with that fab yellow color and the cut out side to let your feet breathe.  Summer necessity I'd say.

A few of these sprinkled on my dining room table would be the perfect pop of turquois, don't you think?  Right now it has a bowl of blue potpourri and lots of junk mail.  I'm officially ashamed.

Pipe seamed and green... Maximum squeak alert!

These jeans look hella flattery, not to mention super comfy.  I always go for the dark jean so I can look sleek and slim!


I had to throw this one in just for fun.  Tell me that dress doesn't scream 'fun in the summer sun' to you.  Those vibrant colors are to die for.  Oh, and that reminds me, I need to take a trip to the aquarium...

What do you think of my choices?  What would you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment