Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wednesday Wisdom

A wrong decision is better than no decision.
                                                                                        -unknown

Decidophobia is the fear of making decisions.  Pretty much everyone I know has experienced this at least a time or two.  I have a lot of big decisions on my plate right now and I'll admit, I'm guilty of falling into this trap.  But whether it's choosing a new couch or a new job, more often than not it's better to just make a decision.  Do the research, be smart about it, and then make a choice!  (Of course, when that doesn't work you could always just close your eyes and flip a coin.)  Life moves forward only through decisions, both right and wrong.

So whether you end up like this...
via Diva Dance

Or this....
via Fatihah's Minisode
Make it happen!  Live, learn, and grow.

When have you been paralyzed by a choice?  What happened once you decided?

No comments:

Post a Comment