Friday, June 29, 2012

Monogram Motif

 I uncovered a nifty little J. Crew secret to start your weekend off right!

As I was surfing Nicole Williams' website last week, I discovered when you purchase a tailored shirt, you can get your monogram sewed into the cuff for only $10.  As if J. Crew wasn't already awesome enough... what a steal!  Monogrammed cuffs instantly make you look more put together and refined.  It shows you pay attention to the little things.

via All Things Pink & Girly
  

 
 
via Shop Dabo


But the fun doesn't stop there!  There is a whole Monogram Shop where you can have your initials embroidered into cardigans, shirts, even PJs!  So the next time you go shopping, I say treat yourself.  I know I will!

   
What do you think about monograms?  Do they make you squeak with excitement?
I'd love to know your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment