Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Good Morning Sunshine!

Thank you so much for stopping by Just Squeaks!


My name is Katharine and I hope to use this blog as a place to store my ideas, inspiration, and express my many quirks (trust me, there are many).  That being said, most of my posts will center around interior design with some fashion, traveling, music, quotes, and anything else random I find intriguing thrown in.  I've had a passion for interior design for as long as I can remember... always moving around furniture and pretty much living in Ikea, as I was lucky enough to have one just 10 minutes away. I studied Business Management in college (much to my parents' happiness) and immediately after started taking courses in Design at the local community college (much to my happiness).  I am on my slow and steady journey of making my career change from management to interiors so I hope you will join me on the ride!

For a little more about me and the creation of Just Squeaks check out: http://justsqueaks.blogspot.com/p/behind-scenes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment