Thursday, June 14, 2012

Favorite Things

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are (not) a few of my favorite things

As a blog kickoff I figured I would compile a list of a few of my favorite things to showcase my style a little bit.  So here goes, my favorites of the moment:
 
1. via Zappos  2. via Caribbean Living  3. via Fanpop  4. via
Blueprint Modern and Couture & Cosmetics  5. via Juxtapose


1. Steve Madden leopard loafers.  I recently purchased these beautiful babies from Piperlime and I love squeak them!  I am very particular about my cheetah prints.  I've been searching for a good cheetah flat for quite some time but the spots and material have to be just right for me to like them so when I found these I was super pumped.  Cute and comfy, what more could a girl want?!  To order a pair from Piperlime click here: http://piprl.me/LWT6md

2. Exposed brick walls.  My parents' house has an entire brick wall in the living room and growing up with it I never realized how much of a true gem this was in a home.  It is by far my favorite thing in their house and I would absolutely love to have one in my home. They are so gorgeous, require minimal maintenance, and they really create warmth and coziness in a space.

3. Twix.  Not much explanation needed for this one.  Twix are the bomb diggity.  Lately I have been obsessing over them and I'm really not sure why.  I get serious cravings on almost a daily basis. 

4. Gold.  For 22 years I was a strictly silver/ white gold kind of girl.  Give me the most beautiful yellow gold necklace and it would have sat in the box for years.  But this year all of a sudden I had a golden epiphany and now I adore gold.  Yellow gold, rose gold, I don't mind!  In homes and in jewelry I am loving this color and I don't see myself going back to a strictly silver girl anytime soon.

5. Cardigans.  These lovely sweaters have held a very special place in my heart for years.  They are perfect for any weather and come in any color or pattern you could ever imagine.  Not to mention they are super easy to dress up or dress down.  My closet is stocked and lucky for me they are a classic piece that never go out of style.


So there you go my friends, my top squeakalicious items!  Are any of these your favorites?  What would be at the top of your list?  Comment and let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment