Monday, June 18, 2012

Attitude of Gratitude

Are you surprised to hear gratitude positively affects happiness?  A psychologist did a 10 week study and found that appreciating what you have leads to being happier with where you are in your life, etc.  When you think about it, it's actually a pretty logical connection.  So while I would say I am already a pretty happy, sunshiney person, who couldn't use a little bit more happiness in their life?

This leads me to what will be my weekly Monday posts - 3 things I'm grateful for.  Some may be trivial, some may be deep, but as long as I have good things in my life I will continue to be thankful!

via Social Entrepreneur


1. I'm grateful my parents are both healthy and close by so that I can visit and spend
quality time with them, like this past weekend to celebrate Father's Day.

2. The weather the past two days has been absolutely amazing and I'm so
glad I got some time to be outdoors and enjoy the sunshine.

3. My amazingly comfortable bed makes me pretty thankful.


 To check the study out, click here: http://bit.ly/YYwnX

What are you thankful for?  Big or little, it all counts so let those squeaks out!

No comments:

Post a Comment