Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Make Me a Coupon Diva!

A friend of mine passed this along to me this morning so I thought it would be a great thing to share with my readers.  You know, cause I've accumulated so many since 10 this morning... So if anyone is out there reading, this one's for you!


via Architectural Digest

Coupon Divas has paired with Discount Mags to bring Architectural Digest to you for $7.99.  No, not per issue... For 2 years subscription! That's 33 cents per magazine people.  Obviously I am all over that deal! I just placed my order this morning so I can't make any promises to you, but since I had never heard of either of these I did a little digging and Discount Mags has actually gotten pretty stellar reviews so I followed the directions and added yet another magazine to my list of receivables. Cause you know, I really need a fifth magazine subscription.  What can I say, this girl loves her mags. So here's the link, enjoy!  http://bit.ly/NuPxrM

No comments:

Post a Comment