Monday, June 25, 2012

Attitude of Gratitude - Week 2

I am so excited for this week's Attitude of Gratitude because I have so much to be thankful for. So without further adieu...




1.  My best friend came back from Europe yesterday!  And Saturday was her birthday!  Me and this girl have been besties since 7th grade (half my life!) and I love her.  So happy birthday and welcome back Alejita, you are the bomb diggity girlfrannnn.









2.  The past couple months my roommate and I have both been so busy with our jobs, families, and boyfriends.  We haven't spent much time together since we moved in April because our schedules just always seem to be opposite, but this past week we've both been home every day and had a chance to do fun things like Girls' Night Out and Brewfest.  It's nice coming home to a friend instead of an empty house.
via Rickey.org

3.  So You Think You Can Dance is one of my absolute favorite shows and I am soooo happy it is back in season.  I literally just watch in awe every week at how amazing these people can dance and how rockin their bods are.  Shut the front door, seriously.  And each year there are a few people that are just so adorable you want to be their best friend.  This year it was Leroy Martinez, who is pretty much the sweetest person ever!




What are you all thankful for?  Comment and let me know!  Fun reunions coming up? Did you watch SYTYCD and love Leroy too?

1 comment: