Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Reblog: I'm Glad I Exist's Guide to Smarter Shopping

Your regular blogging program will be put on hold today to shout out to Meghan at I'm Glad I Exist, one of my new favorite blogs.  Last night she posted her Guide to Smarter Shopping and it is genius I tell you.  While it may not be totally radical information, it was just what I needed since I've had an absolutely awful case of the shopping bug lately.  So go check out her post and the rest of her blog while you're at it for some funny practicality.

One thing I will add is a comment on shipping charges.  I absolutely refuse to pay shipping charges.  If I have to order something online I will either order enough to get free shipping or I won't order.  Personally, I just can't justify paying shipping charges.  I'd rather put that money towards something I love than waste it on shipping.  That's why sites like Piperlime and Zappos are so awesome.  So wait for free shipping sales or order from merchants that cover the cost themselves, because you deserve to spend your money on yourself, not a cardboard box.

And because I'm a glutton for punishment, please join me in drooling over this amazing style image that only furthers my wish to shop.  I have a serious problem...
Photobucket
via
What are your personal shopping rules?  Share in the comment section!

No comments:

Post a Comment