Friday, August 3, 2012

Chandelier, Darling

After Wednesday's canopy roundup, it got me thinking about other lofty eye-catchers so naturally I had a browse session on Pinterest.  Let me tell you, it is all abuzz over chandeliers!  This obviously produced some lovely picture inspiration so I have 11 of my favorites coming your way.  There's something for everyone in this post - traditional, modern, sputnik, bubbles, flowers, colors... You want it, you've got it, my faithful squeaksters!

Pinned Image
summer03.jpg
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned ImagePinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
 viaviaviaviaviavia, via, viavia, via, via


I just can't stop squeaking!  These lovely light fixtures seem to instantly glam up a space, no matter the size or style.  And with countless options, you're guaranteed to find something that fits your design style.  As much as I would love to have chandeliers all over my home, there are two main things stopping me.  One, affordability (haven't you heard, beauty comes with a price) and two, the lack of questionably the most important appliance in my home, my ceiling fan.  After doing a little hunting, I was actually happily surprised at the amount of affordable chandeliers that were available.  Don't believe me?  Check out two of many options below!


$304 via, $197 via

Unfortunately for me, the second hurdle isn't so easily solved.  I'm not sure what it is, but no matter how low I put my thermostat, I still end up boiling throughout the night without my trusty ceiling fan.  Alas, my bedroom will be forever chandy-less.  But in the other rooms, it's game on!


Are you as swept away with chandeliers as the rest of the Pinterest world?
Can you brave the trade of your ceiling fan for a chandelier?  Comment & share!

Enjoy your weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment