Monday, August 27, 2012

Attitude of Gratitude - Week 11

Last week was such a crazy whirlwind!  Luckily the majority of that whirlwind was positive, so let's get to some gratitude up in this hizzy...

  1. Classes started back again!  I know this makes me sound like an uber nerd to be so excited about it, but I'm totally alright with that.  I'd say it just goes to show that I'm learning the right things.  I am taking drafting for the first time, which sounds really scary but also really exhilarating at the same time.  This semester is 2D and next semester will be 3D.  Both are absolutely crucial in interior design so I've always felt like these would be my most important classes.  So here's to a good year with lots of learning!  
    via
    
  2. 
  3. I mentioned last week that I crossed a few items off on my bucket list, and I guess I was having a really productive week because on Saturday I completed another item!  (It turns out putting pad to paper, or finger to key in this instance, really has helped me get motivated to make moves on completing the things that are important to me.  I absolutely recommend it to everyone!)  I went to see Dralion by Cirque du Soleil with my family in Baltimore.  The show was absolutely beautiful and so incredibly amazing!  I just wish it had been longer than 2 hours, I could have watched it all day!  Very entertaining and squeak-worthy to say the least!
  4. via
  5. Last but certainly not least, I can't get over how adorable my baby neice is!  I'm not usually big on babies (cue disgusted gasp here), so those that know me are probably thinking they stumbled upon someone else's blog today, but I am gushing with auntly love.  I love all my nephews just as much, of course, but I was much younger when they were born so I don't think I could fully appreciate them as newborns.  I find it so interesting that you can love someone so much before you even really know them.  Ella and I have never spoke, I don't know her personality yet, or what her beliefs and thoughts are... but I know that she is amazing and that I will always be there for her whenever she needs anything.  I can't wait to watch this beautiful baby girl grow up every step of the way.

What are you grateful for this week?

2 comments:

  1. I’ve never been to see the show live, but I’ve caught it on TV before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was incredible, I absolutely suggest it! I also liked reading up about the storyline of the show before going because it adds the meaning behind the beautiful dancing and singing.

      Thank you for reading Just Squeaks! :)
      Katharine

      Delete