Wednesday, September 5, 2012

You're Making Me Blush!

Things have been extremely hectic lately.  I know I'm not the only one feeling overwhelmed so I'll spare you the details, but Saturday I really reached the max I could handle and I felt like I was losing my mind.  As much as I would love to, I can't seem to organize my thoughts enough to pull together a few well-written posts this week.  So rather than giving you crappy half-written posts, I will rely on the magic of imagery.

Lately I've been mesmerized by blush.  The color, that is.  Something about it just seems so regal and feminine, but not overly cheesy.  So here are a few blushing highlights from around the cloud.

Pinned ImagePinned Image
Pinned ImagePinned Image
 via, via, via, via

I promise tomorrow I'll be back in full force and you will get an earful for Thursday Thoughts.


Are you hopping on the Blush Wagon?
What color has you feeling good lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment