Monday, September 17, 2012

Attitude of Gratitude - Week 14

This weekend we celebrated my roommate's birthday with a night out on the town.  We've met some really great people since moving to the area and I look forward to many more fun nights with them!


Yesterday afternoon after recovering from the birthday fesitivities, we ventured to Ray's Hell Burger, a famous burger joint in Arlington.  It was nothing short of amazing.  I got mine with bacon and guacamole and it may have been the best guac I've ever tasted (besides mine of course). Great way to cure a long night.

I also met up with a few coworkers from my new job last night for some dinner and drinks to wrap up the weekend.  I am so thankful that I am going to be working with such nice people, and doing something I love!  Next Saturday is my first day and I'm very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment