Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thursday Thoughts - Anything but not Everything

Pinned Image
via

All I want to do is sleep!  Look at Audrey, doesn't she look so comfy?  I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off the past few weeks and I need a breather!  My posts will continue to be sporadic for the next little while, but I promise I'm not leaving Just Squeaks behind!  I'm just realizing that while I can do anything, I can't do everything.  So with the new job starting soon (before I'm even done at my current one, helloooo 7 day work weeks...)  and all the other pressures going on, I'm taking a small hiatus for myself to relax before I go bonkers.  (Though that might make for better reading, huh?)

Be sure to subscribe on the right of the homepage so you'll get notices when something new is posted! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment