Friday, September 7, 2012

Lamp or Jewelry Holder? Try Both!

via

This lamp really struck my fancy this week when I was patrolling my Google Reader and came across Kate's apartment design for her daughter.  The entire room is amazing - a beautiful mix of coral and navy with lots of beautiful furniture and accents.  But man oh man, this lamp!

I don't know how this double duty combo has never occurred to me before... But that's the beauty of blogs, you get inspired by other people and their ideas.  When I finally get to make my desk-vanity dreams come true, you can bet your tush a lamp like this will be present.  Front and center!  So go check out Centsational Girl and get inspired.


What accessories would you use on a double-duty desk/vanity?
What bloggers inspire you with fresh ideas?
Please comment and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment