Monday, August 13, 2012

Attitude of Gratitude - Week 9

Man oh man, another week of Just Squeaks and I couldn't be happier with my little labor of love.  I'd definitely say this is a match made in heaven, and I'm looking forward to watching those week numbers growing.

This week, I'm especially thankful for:

1.  My decreased stress level!  If you've been following my posts you can probably gather that things in my life have been a whirlwind of crazy and pretty tense at times.  Last week I felt a release of pressure and I finally felt like I could breathe a little easier.  I'm not really sure why the switch, as things haven't honestly changed all that much from weeks prior, but I feel much more calm and at peace, which is always something to be thankful for.  Not only does it make life happier, but healthier too!

2.  Pinkberry  Is there really anything as glorious as this delicious treat?  I'm pretty sure the response you're looking for is not a chance!  I'm not ashamed to admit that this amazingness has been added to my Tuesday ritual.  Every week after skeeball the roomie and I make a pit stop for some delicious fro-yo (Original with fresh strawberries & brownie bites, in case you were wondering) and a little recap of the night.
via
3.  Dancing  When I was 14 my sister started teaching me how to salsa dance and even though we didn't do it often, I loved it.  I continued doing it throughout college, learning lots of other latin dances such as bachata, merengue, even a little tango.  Although I've only been twice in the past year or so, it still is a hobby of mine that I really enjoy.  It is so much fun, not to mention a great workout, so I'm hoping to get back into dancing very soon, especially once wedding season calms down.  Maybe one day I'll look like this...
Add caption

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment